At Aristocat Enclosures we focus on personalised service. Simon, owner of Aristocat Enclosures, will visit your home to assess your available space and discuss your vision for the enclosure. He will then develop a plan for the enclosure, in consultation with you, our client, and provide you with a free, no obligation quote. For our interstate clients, we are able to consult with you on the phone and provide information on what measurements and images we require prior to providing a free, no obligation quote.
Aristocat Enclosures are individually designed to complement your house and property. We are able to create enclosures in a range of sizes and spaces. From enclosures attached to the side of your house, verandah, pergola or balcony to partial or complete yard enclosures to semi-freestanding enclosures attached to your house with a skywalk – we are sure to be able to design a cat enclosure that is perfect for your needs while blending seamlessly with your property.
Our cat enclosure features include:
- Customised design in consultation with the client
- Installed to any size and shape
- UV treated, pre-stretched netting with heat strengthened knots
- Netting guaranteed for 10 years
- Marine grade stainless steel fixtures, fittings and wire
- Aluminium framed netted doors, built on site, also available in powder coated black
- Custom zip entry as an alternative to aluminium doors, hand sewn into enclosure on site
- Addition of extras such as observation posts, ledges, skywalks, tunnels, doors and shade cloth
- Optional snake deterrent netting
- Tree wraps
- Recommended installer by CatNets Australia
Aristocat Enclosures means Quality Workmanship
At Aristocat Enclosures we don’t use the hog ring method of netting installation. All of our enclosures are hand thread through each individual square of net using traditional techniques. Unlike the hog ring method of netting installation – our method eliminates the risk of wear points in the enclosure. This means your Aristocat Enclosure will last longer and look fantastic for years to come.